rated as the best restaurant in Filzmoos
Impressions of our Oberhofalm
Enjoy culinary delights
Good food in Filzmoos
On our sun terrace, with the wonderful view over the Bischofsmütze and the peaks of the Gosauer Stein up to the Torstein, you can enjoy our local down- to- earth cuisine with farmhouse specialties. Living consciously, perceiving consciously and eating consciously has never been easier. The Oberhofalm, where regional cuisine becomes a feast for your palate.
Group & bus trips
Buses are welcome
The beautiful valley of Filzmoos is also a popular destination for buses. For groups it is rarely possible to travel so easily to such a beautiful location and be served so professionally. The Oberhofalm has its own bus parking lot. In winter the bus companies can join forces with our Fiakern, who organize the last part of the way and take the bus passengers to the hut.
Worth knowing about the Oberhofalm
- Opening times:
26.11. – 24.12.2021: Tuesday and Thursday closed.
24.12.2021 – 9.1.2022: open daily, on 24.12. until 14:00.
From 9.1. until the end of the winter season: Tuesday and Wednesday day off.
In winter: warm kitchen from 11:00 to 20:30; open until 22:00.
Hut evening on Thursday, from 13.1.2022
- The hut offers 110 seats, divided into our cozy parlors
- On the sun terrace you can see the surroundings on 200 seats
- The Oberhofalm is about 6 kilometers away from the center of Filzmoos
- By foot it`s about an 1 hour walk
- For a horse-drawn sleigh ride with a break you have to calculate approx. 3. 5 hours.
- Our chapel is suitable for Catholic and Protestant services for up to 45 people